Well, as I was backing out of my driveway a little while ago, an older woman was pushing one of those annoying steel with yellow plastic accented Elat Market shopping carts in the alley. I had to back up and she was hell bent on pushing it directly towards my car. I was sticking out into the alley and it's very dangerous to be backing out.
I stopped and she pushed her cart right next to my window. I rolled it down, and right as she was passing the narrow space between my car and a parked one, I asked her where she was planning on dumping it when she was done. I had to do it...it's always the same people!
Well, either she didn't speak English or she pretended not to hear me. She kept pushing that noisy nuisance-katchinkkatchinkkatchiink....aargh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment